Never mind his rooster tail showing, he needs a haircut – but look what he is making? I’m so excited for him and I believe he loves making things. They mostly paint clay items like this bowl…Well heck – let me list what they are going to be doing each Friday from March 22 – May 24. A very fun and exciting list of crafts to display on my shelf!!!
- Paint a Some Bunny Loves You handprint plate & make a bunny bag for Easter candy
- Paint Easter eggs & make a craft of a family of ducks
- Paint a ceramic Itsy Bitsy Spider & make handprint sun
- Create our very own earth ball & make a birdbath for your garden
- Paint a family tree on canvas & make a pinecone bird feeder
- Create a special surprise gift for mom
- Make and paint a clay bowl & make maracas
- Mosaic a name plaque for your room
- Create our own chip & dip plate out of clay & make confetti poppers
- Paint an individual pizza plate & have a pizza party
Doesn’t this list look amazing? Best part is that it’s affordable and I can either stay there OR leave for an hour in a half. I think Brody does better when I’m not there. Anyway, this is what we will be doing on Friday’s!
I love it when I see pictures of kids making crafts on other blogs. Would you like to share your child’s crafts with me? Please do, I’d love to hear what your children are making.