My mom is coming later this month, and though she’s family, she is still a guest in our home and I want to make her stay special. I’ll be placing a photo of her next to the bed she’ll be sleeping in (something a friend of mine did for me a couple of years back), and a few must-have bedroom essentials. Check out some of the ones I have my eye on.
Your Guests are Coming: Guest Bedroom Essentials
- Custom blanket – A custom blanket that says “Welcome” would be instantly heartwarming. Or personalize or monogram it any way you’d like.
- Custom pillows – It’s easy to add color and custom designer touches to the guest bedroom (or the entire home!)
- Bamboo towel set – Bamboo fiber is incredibly soft and absorbent. Bamboo towels are an addition to the guest bedroom that will make your guests feel pampered.
- Unisex bathrobe – A Turkish cotton bathrobe that will only get softer with every wash. A must for every guest room.
- Fold-able luggage rack – So your guests can get their suitcase off the floor and more accessible. This one accommodates a smaller bag on the bottom shelf.
- Reed diffuser – An elegant way to freshen up a room. Guest will certainly enjoy the distinctive scents developed by Nest Fragrances.
- Orchid in vase (a faux) – You could get the real thing, but this faux orchid will last forever. And look beautiful that whole time.
- Bedside water carafe – A simple, colorful glass bedside carafe will brighten up the room and be useful too.
- Wireless charging station and clock – Your guests forgot their chargers? No worries, small electronics can be charged here. The wireless charging station also doubles as a clock.
- Sample organic spa gift set – A beautifully packaged set of sample beauty products by Hollybeth Organics. All true beauty USDA Organic Certified products that smell amazing.
- Mattress topper – Offer your guests luxurious slumber for the price of a fluffy mattress topper.
If the above isn’t quite enough, consider an extra touch by offering some spa-like amenities, such as this Savasana Now Eye Pillow, Lavender, to make them feel extra relaxed and so happy to be in your home instead of a generic hotel room.
*Amazon Affiliate links are included in this post, which means if a person was to purchase anything from one of these links, FGM will received a small commission for advertising purposes.