As we all know, a healthy and happy marriage takes work from both sides. Love and respect says a lot. Sometimes we get so wrapped up in what we are doing that we forget to recognize what our spouses do for us. So, today I am surprising my husband with a “Just Because” gift basket filled with McCafé coffee to show him how much he is appreciated. I’ve also listed below 8 simple ways to brighten your spouse’s day.
Besides working outside the home, my husband (Tracy) is also the king of the kitchen – in other words…the cook. He cooks “restaurant style” and can make leftovers seem like a whole new meal!! So, now it’s time to show him how gratefully I am for all he does for Brody and I. I can think of so many things to do for him and buy for him, but his favorite of all is a cup of fresh brewed smokey flavored coffee in the morning!!! That’s why I chose McCafé French Roast for him.
My husband’s morning routine starts out with making a good healthy breakfast for us and getting Brody’s lunch prepared for preschool while sipping on his first cup of coffee. Me…I prefer to get up before anyone else and have my first cup all by myself. My husband…he’ll take it when he can.
Have you tasted McCafé premium coffee yet? If you love coffee like we do, you’ll probably find this taste irresistible because it’s made with 100% Arabica beans that is boasting with flavor. Harvested from the rich soils and mountainous regions of the foremost coffee-growing areas of the world makes McCafé a perfect morning drink for coffee lovers. It is available in 8 varieties of flavors and comes ground or pods that fit perfectly in a Keurig. You’re surely to find a flavor that fits your taste and senses.
You can find McCafé coffee at Walmart. I bought one McCafé premium coffee bag and a box of pods. I buy both because when we visit my parents, Tracy and I like to take our own coffee because I never know what they are brewing up at their house!! AND…they don’t have a Keurig, so ground coffee is a good thing to have on hand!!
Here’s 8 Simple Ways to Brighten Your Spouse’s Day
- Place an “I Love You” note next to the coffee pot or on the counter so they will see it first thing in the morning.
- Go out to their vehicle and put a special note on the dashboard for them to see when they get in to go off to work.
- Give them a ‘Just Because’ gift basket with McCafé coffee in it.
- Pick flowers from your yard and set them where they can see it upon waking up. Why yes, even men love pretty spring flowers.
- Write a romantic message on the mirror in the bathroom…with lipstick!!
- Secretly make their favorite breakfast food and have it out on the counter so they can enjoy with their freshly brewed coffee.
- Of course, you could give your spouse the morning off from their routine.
- Give them extra kisses before they leave for work…with red lipstick on!! Not really, but you get the message!!
Since Tracy likes his coffee his way….bold, dark and strong, (not my way at all!) we need flexibility, and that’s why we love our Keurig and coffee pods! With a lot of flavors to choose from, we both can have our coffee our way with McCafé! And don’t forget, it comes ground too, and can be found at your local Walmart stores.
I’ve shared a few tips on how to brighten your spouse’s morning, and how I surprised my husband with a gift basket full of McCafé coffee. I’d loved to hear how you surprise your better half?