Planning a first-time trip to Disney World? Me too! Here’s a nice first-time do Disney World round-up with what to pack and what to do!!
We’ll be heading out on our road trip to Disney World in one month. I want to be prepared so we won’t forget a thing, and we’ll know what things to do while we are there!! I’ve compiled a few posts from other bloggers that have been there. It never hurts to have valuable info from others before you head out on a week long trip. LOVE these ideas. I’m going to be so prepared! There’s a few here places to visit that are off the beaten path..which is always nice to know.
First Time to Disney World Round-Up – What to Pack & What to Do!
1. Melissa from How Does Your Garden Grow? has a list of essentials that’s great to take to park in a backpack.
Pack The Perfect Walt Disney World Backpack
4. Dawn from The Frugal Mom has tips, tricks & ideas everyone should know before they go!!
Disney World Tips, Tricks and Ideas!
5. Debra from A Frugal Friend has a wonderful post about visiting a dinosaur restaurant. One of my son’s favorite things to do is visit with these prehistoric creatures!!
6. Daisy from Trendy Mom Reviews talks about their trip to Sea World. This is one place we will definitely go to since we got free tickets!!
Sea World, Orlando, FL
7. Shannon from Milk and Cuddles has listed a few restaurants to eat at that are kid friendly.
8. Dawn from The Frugal Mom Another post form Dawn about a fun activity for the whole family at Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long at the Fort Wilderness Campground….and it’s free. It looks really fun!
Our Unforgettable Night at Chip and Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long
9. Carli from The Cards We Drew made an adorable Disney Autograph Book that includes free printable pages. So when you get home from your trip you can make one!!
DIY DISNEY AUTOGRAPH BOOK + FREE PRINTABLE
Now that you’ve read what to pack and what to do at Disney World, now you can get prepared on that road trip with my Road Trip Essentials round up. Make sure you read this (it’s not Disney World specific), especially if you’re heading out this soon. It’s always best to be prepared.