I received this Xlear Care Kit for free from the sponsor of Moms Meet Program (May Media Group LLC). Opinions are my own, except when stating the facts about each product. #MomsMeet
Anytime I get a chance to review all-natural health-enhancing products I do. Xlear prides itself as the xylitol expert and provides its consumers with the health benefit of xylitol, a naturally occurring sweetener. Have you heard of xylitol?
Xylitol is a natural sugar substitute used in cooking. I remember doing a body cleanse and this was one of the two natural sweeteners we were allowed to use. If you haven’t yet heard of it, or seen it in products or the store, you soon will. I’ve heard great things about this natural sugar substitute – xylitol. Like me, you’ll love the taste and the benefits.
I especially like that the toothpaste is fluoride-free and the Spry gems are 100% xylitol. Have you heard of what fluoride really is? If not, you might want to look it up.
The Xlear Care Kit comes with nasal sprays and a complete line of dental health products. A $65 value. See below for a discount on the exact Xlear Care Kit I received.
Xlear Care Kit Bundle Includes & a short description of each:
- Xlear Nasal Spray – a soothing nasal spray that alleviates congestion due to allergies, cold, flu, and sinus. Bundle consists of 1.5 oz container and an economy pack containing three .75 oz. squeeze bottles.
- Spry Toothpaste Non-Fluoride – consists of the recommended dose of 1/3 xylitol that can provide a greater amount of protection by increase mineral absorption into the enamel of the teeth.
- Spry Oral Rinse – provides a natural approach to oral health by using a xylitol-rich, low alcohol, and ph-neutral formula.
- Spry Gum – exceeds regular chewing hum with the added benefit of xylitol.
- Spry Gems – naturally sweetened with 100% xylitol.
The Benefits of Xylitol:
Helps the body’s natural cleansing process to clear away allergens, asthmatic triggers and other harmful bacteria. Xylitol is also one of the newest, easiest, and tastiest ways that people can improve oral health. There’s been a wide array of research done on xylitol – to learn more online visit xlear.com
SAVE ON XLEAR Care Kit
Readers can get this exact same Care Kit I received (valued at $65) for only $25 by using the code SAVE50 at xlear.com/xlear-care-kit-special
Further Disclosure: As a Moms Meet blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product. Furthermore, I (Kim Croisant) has stated the facts that was given to me about each product.)