Best solution hands down for all those on-the-go trips you’ll be making this summer with the kiddos.
I had recently did a little crowd sourcing on my Facebook page to see what other ways my readers use baby wipes. Here’s 10 creative ways to use Huggies Wipes from my Facebook readers:
- Wiping down tables at parks before eating lunch.
- Keep at stash in the car – great for cleaning “big kid” faces
- Clean dogs ears…and clean out wrinkles in Bulldogs!
- Use to clean off gunk from fishing (you know, those times when you have to put the worm on b/c your kid is too scared to!)
- Quick clean up while camping
- Clean off hands after applying makeup (you wouldn’t want to mess up your beautiful hand towels)
- Managing the mess after your kid got into your lipstick
- Cleaning off those sandy feet before walking on YOUR beach towel
- Send them to family and friends who are stationed overseas (one of my readers says they are not available over there on base)
- Wipe off sweat while working in the yard
Here’s my number one reason to keep these handy wipes around:
- A quick wipe for those “hot flash” moments!!! Showing my age here!
Also look for the varies packs they come in, such as the Clutch ‘n’ Clean, the Refills pack, the awesome Pup-Up tub, and the Designer Tub that I bought.
Hopefully I’ve inspired you to use Huggies Wipes to clean up everyday messes…and them some!
- 101 ways to use Huggies Wipes
- Explorers – keep your explorer in their adventure
- Pasta Baby – when pasta and baby don’t mix
- Playtime – keep the play, not the dirt
So tell me, what’s your number one usage for Huggies Wipes?