Legacy ER & Urgent Care provides both emergency and urgent care while providing excellent customer service and only charging for the care their patients need. Now Legacy is the largest dual provider of both emergency and urgent care services and billing in the country. A vast majority of patients have what can be classified as urgent care needs, where lower co-pays and bills apply. Legacy ER & Urgent Care strives for complete transparency and will let you know where your diagnosis fits ahead of time. Why is this important, besides being ethically responsible? Walk-in ERs and hospital emergency rooms can only bill one way; every visit is an emergency visit. Translation: sore throats can be very expensive if you don’t choose your provider wisely.
Legacy ER & Urgent Care opened locations in Keller, Coppell, Frisco, McKinney and North Richland Hills last week, making it the nation’s largest stand-alone provider to offer both urgent care and emergency room services under one roof.
Saturday, October 31, 2015 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Event Details:
Fun for the entire family!
Costume contest at 2:00 p.m.
Food Trucks – Mad Grill and Snow Cones
Prizes and giveaways
Kids bring your bikes & safety gear! – Bike Rodeo with Keller Police Department
Obstacle course and register for free bike (provided by Legacy ER & Urgent Care)
Boy Scouts can earn a badge
Tours of facility
In celebration of the new openings, 2015 Flu shots will be available for $10 in all of the communities Legacy ER & Urgent Care serves. Flu shots are usually covered under health insurance and Legacy ER & Urgent Care can verify benefits when you come in. If you’re covered, then the shot is free; but if you don’t have insurance or your insurance doesn’t cover you 100% then this is a good option.
About Legacy ER & Urgent Care
- Founded in 2008, Legacy ER & Urgent Care is one of the nation’s first health care models to offer both urgent care and emergency room treatment options under one roof. It has built an exceptional customer service program and rating by providing transparent billing, soothing environments and one-on-one service with board-certified, emergency-trained physicians. Patients have access to immediate, on-site emergency room equipment and only pay emergency care prices when it is truly an emergency.
- “Our hybrid model is unique to Texas – there are no stand-alone ER-urgent care hybrids in other states. There are only three here in Texas, and we are by far the largest in terms of locations, employees and patients,” said Keith Miller, president of Legacy ER & Urgent Care.
- Urgent care-only facilities typically treat minor symptoms and are not equipped to deal with potential serious injuries, chest pain, abdominal pain, severe nausea/vomiting, or specialized care. Most importantly, urgent care-only facilities are not required to have doctors on staff. A physician assistant or nurse practitioner often serves as the medical provider. At Legacy ER & Urgent Care, you’ll find board-certified, emergency-trained doctors with 10+ years experience who can expertly handle a wide variety of medical concerns, both major and minor.
- Appointments are not necessary, and online check-in means you can even bypass paperwork when you get here. Most patients wait less than 5 minutes to see the doctor and are typically heading home in under 30 minutes.
- Legacy ER & Urgent Care is built on a simple premise; there has got to be a better way to deliver both emergency and urgent care while providing excellent customer service and only charging for the care you need.
- Legacy ER & Urgent Care is the largest dual provider of both emergency and urgent care services and billing in the country.
- Hybrid Billing Model – Accepts both Urgent Care and Emergency Care co‐pays “Only pay for the care you need”
- Convenience of an urgent care center, but you only have to pay emergency room prices when it’s a true emergency. You also get top quality, board-certified physicians and state-of-the-art, fully stocked labs and ER facilities.