We all know it’s important to take care of our eyes. But we can certainly do more to make sure our delicate eyes, and around our eyes are healthy, vibrant, and beautiful.
A couple of months ago I decided to grow my hair out including my bangs and wound up irritating my eyes from my hair getting in and around my eyes. I intended up rubbing my eyes so hard that I woke up one morning with the worst red eye I’d EVER seen….and it was very painful. It was so bad that I ended up having to go to a medical clinic on that weekend where I was diagnosed has having a corneal abrasion (scratch) in one eye and a stye on the outside of my other eye. Pretty silly, I know, but now I know just how delicate my eyes are, as well as the skin around them. Since then I’ve done some research on ways to care for your eyes, and I came up with 5 important ways.
5 Smart Ways to Care for Your Eyes
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule when you are working on a computer. 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- Protect your delicate eyes by wearing UV protection sunglasses when outside.
- Always take your eye makeup off at night. You wouldn’t want mascara getting in your eyes.
- Use an oxygen eye mask once a week like the ones I’m wearing from VII Beauty LLC to give them the oxygen they need to stay healthy and youthful.
- Get plenty of sleep. Adults need 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
I take care of my eyes by using an eye cream at night but have never used an eye mask until now. So I was intrigued when VII Beauty LLC contacted me about writing a review for their number one seller – VII Oxygen Eye Mask.
VII Oxygen Eye Mask for all Night
- Eye masks can provide continuous 8-hour overnight treatment (different from other similar products whose effect lasts for a much shorter period)
- Gel-like texture.
- Uses ecological plant oxygen extracts which are extracted from natural herbal formula.
- Perfect for wrinkles and fine lines.
- Helps dullness, darkness, and tiredness of under the eye area.
- Refreshes the look of your eyes the next morning.
As I age, I’m seeing more wrinkles and fine lines. My experience using the VIIcode Oxygen Eye Mask twice a week as been a delightful one. Once I got the masks to position comfortable under my eyes, I felt a cool sensation from the gel. It felt fresh and cool under my eyes the entire time I had them on. I slept all night through with the pads on and woke up early the next morning to find my eyes feeling refreshed and ready for the day! The box I received has 6 pairs of masks and it’s recommended that you use the masks 2-3 times a week. I’ve stretched mine out to last 3 weeks. There’s another great option available that consists of a 3-box treatment which allows longer use with better results when applying the oxygen masks 2-3 times a week. Brighten your eyes overnight with VII O2M
Don’t you love being a woman? What is the one thing you do to make sure you are beautiful inside and out?