Make this Halloween treat bag in no time. It’s super easy and inexpensive, and you probably have already have everything you need. All you need for this easy Halloween treat bag for preschoolers & toddlers is a few supplies. Roomy enough for some cool goodies to go inside. Your preschooler or toddler’s friends will dig it!!
There’s so many different decorating options to do with this Halloween craft. You can follow my supply list and directions, or you can create your own look with so many different crafting supplies. Have fun with it.
HALLOWEEN TREAT BAGS FOR PRESCHOOLS/TODDLERS/KINDERGARTEN
- Legal size envelopes
- Pumpkin cookie cutter (Walmart or Craft Store)
- Orange acrylic paint
- Halloween stamps
- Ink pads
- Hole punch
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Goodies (mix of treat and a toy)
- Shred (optional)
- Seal envelopes shut.
- Cut envelopes off at 6-1/2 inches (save cut-off top too).
- Punch hole in both pieces at top in middle.
- Take pumpkin cookie cutter (use thick side) and place in a good amount of orange paint (kids LOVE to do this part) and stamp 2 pumpkins on each envelope.
- Take stamps and and ink pads and start decorating the envelopes.
- Decorate/stamp small piece to match
- Fill treat bag with goodies and shred.
- Fill small piece with stickers or other flat goodies.
- Have your child write their name on the small piece if they can.
- Pull ribbon through both pieces and tie.
Also, don’t forget, candy is not the only thing that kids like…grab some fun inexpensive toys to go inside too!!
Using a cookie cutter is a fun way to get a stamped image…for any occasion. Let your kids help with as much as they want to. My little one would rather play than help….boo hoo.
For more Preschool Fun be sure to check out my other posts.