Do you struggle in the morning with healthy breakfast ideas to feed you family? If you’re looking for something that you can grab and go, I’ve got the ideal recipe! Can you just imagine how these flourless sugar-free eggless Oatmeal Banana Squares taste? If you guessed chewy, you’re right. Not only are these squares chewy, they are also delicious and are kid-friendly!
Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Squares Recipe
- 2 cups 1-minute oats
- 3 ripe med. bananas
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional…but worth it!)
- handful chopped walnuts to sprinkle on top (optional)
My 5 year old is very picky and will not eat most things I bake (I know, sad)…BUT he loves these. Each square is pretty filling, and one will fill him up.
- Mash bananas in a med bowl
- Slowly add everything else to the bananas (except walnuts) – mixing as you add each ingred.
- Lined a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper
- Pour mixture in pan
- Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top if using
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 mins.
- Let stand a few mins before cutting into them
- Serve warm or cold – Enjoy!!
PS. They are better served warm.
Oatmeal Banana Squares cooked to perfection.
I wanted to show how clean cut the squares came out of the pan. No mess!!
So when you’re craving something sweet or need to make something a head of time, you can make these Oatmeal Banana Squares. I would refrigerate the left overs. Just warm up in microwave.