I know when I have guests over (mostly my family), they seem to be hungry the minute they get there. My husband and I like to prepare light snacks for them to munch on so they won’t bother him in the kitchen by trying to taste of the good food he’s preparing….another great idea!!!
Did you know…Old London carries more than 20 varieties of Melba Toasts (the original), Snacks (rounds), and Bagel Chips. Twice-baked for a delicious crunch, made with all-natural ingredients and with only 60 calories per serving, Melba Toasts and Snacks are the smarter choice for snacking. Most varieties have 0 grams of fat per serving.
Cheesy Quesadilla Dippers
- 2 or 3 large chicken breasts (fully cooked, and roughly chopped (or 3 5-oz. cans of premium chunk chicken breast meat in water))
- 1.25 Tbsp. Bermuda onion (red onion) (finely diced)
- 2 or 3 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 2 celery stalks (finely diced)
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powdersalt and pepper for taste
- Old London ® Whole Grain Melba Toast
Combine the above ingredients and spoon onto Melba Whole Grain Toasts. Garnish with celery leaves. For extra flare, add a dash of curry powder or parmesan cheese. Keep chilled until ready to eat.