With the New Year in full swing and health & wellness resolutions everywhere, why not include a pledge to close nutritional gaps to help cure nutritional poverty? Read on.
I’m taking part in raising awareness to help close my nutritional gap this year by choosing to take vitamins and supplements every day. MegaFood sent me a few multivitamins to try for free and has sponsored this post. I’m a huge fan of taking daily vitamins and supplements to stay healthy. I bet I take at least 20 pills in the morning and more at lunch and a few more at bedtime. A lot, I know. But staying healthy and being on top of my game is what I do to stay active and strong. Will you do the same?
Help Cure Nutritional Poverty
Pledge to Close Nutritional Gaps – MegaFood’s Pledge Initiative:
With MegaFood’s Pledge Initiative, every pledge received, MegaFood will donate a bottle of MegaFood Multivitamins to those in need. Everyone who pledges will receive a $5 off coupon toward a purchase of any MegaFood Multivitamin. They will also be entered to win a year’s supply of MegaFood Multivitamins and a trip to a wellness retreat. Oh, how I would love to win that!!
Below are a few vitamins and supplements that help women in many areas, and are a few of my favorites. Have you heard the benefits of Turmeric? Turmeric is a good natural source for riding inflammation from the body. Take time to read all about Turmeric.
Multi for Women 55+
- 1000IU Vitamin D to support already healthy bones & mood
- Zinc and B Vitamins to support normal brain function
- Methylated folate and B12
- B Vitamins support already healthy cardiovascular function
Turmeric Strength for Whole Body
- Features Turmeric Strength’s Proprietary Blend of FoodStateⓇ
- Berries and cherries deliver an array of deeply pigmented antioxidants to support healthy aging
- BioPerine®† supports proper assimilation of turmeric, curcuminoid compounds and other nutrients
Daily Turmeric Nutrient Booster Powder
- Turmeric Root’s protective and restorative health benefits are enhanced with the addition of FoodState Orange Vitamin C.
- BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract works in synergy with these super foods to maximize their replenishing and rejuvenating properties.
- Holy Basil Leaf is traditionally used to help your body adapt to mental and physical stressors and bring forth a healthy balance from within.
MegaFood to Host Facebook Live Event
Mark your calendars for an upcoming MegaFood Facebook Live taking place on February 7th. This event will be their official pledge launch and will be filled with broadcasts from some very special guests! Check it out here and join in the fun – https://www.facebook.com/events/271606666589742/
Please pledge today! Don’t forget – everyone who pledges will receive a $5 off coupon toward a purchase of any MegaFood Multivitamin and will be entered to win a year’s supply of MegaFood Multivitamins and a trip to a wellness retreat. Enter here.