I love a one-bowl meal that’s quick, easy, and healthy, don’t you? My Mean Green Quinoa Bowl Recipe is perfect for one person to enjoy. I think you’ll enjoy this easy recipe enough to make it every week. There’s so many benefits to eating quinoa that I think you’ll be amazed!!
Mean Green Quinoa Bowl Recipe
Quinoa + Greens = a healthy meal indeed. There’s something about this combination that’s fit for a king. I just wished I could get my 6 yr old to eat it and to enjoy it. I really want to know how to get kids to enjoy healthy foods every day. Suggestions are welcome.
Quinoa is a SUPERFOOD known for its nutty flavor. Add quinoa to your recipes either knowingly or inconspicuous. It’s nothing for me to had it my morning oatmeal. I even sneak a little in my son’s oatmeal, and he never knows it’s there. Being plant food that is a complete protein, you’ll want to keep quinoa as a staple in your kitchen.
MEAN GREEN QUINOA BOWL FOR ONE
- 1/2 cup cooked Chosen Foods 100% Organic Royal White Quinoa
- 2 tablespoon of Chosen Foods Avocado Oil (divided)
- 1 zucchini
- sm green bell pepper
- 1 cup green beans (fresh or frozen)
- 2 large handfuls of green salad
- 1 sm or 1/2 of a med avocado (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package
- Saute zucchini and green bell pepper in 1 Tbls avocado oil until soft; set aside
- Saute green beans in 1 Tbls of avocado oil until soft, add in salad greens & toss for 1 minute.
- Mix veggies together and add-on top of cooked warmed quinoa
I’ll definitely be on the lookout for more recipes like this one to share with you all.
You can find more healthy Recipes here.