My son’s art class has definitely paid off…seriously – just look at this teapot – what do you think? My 4yr old son made this for me for Mother’s Day in his weekly art class at Sunshine Glaze Art Studio in Southlake, TX – AMAZING JOB…right? He’s made plenty of art pieces for me and the whole family, but this one is my absolute favorite!!
Okay, Brody painted it and the designer did the bird and butterfly…then it got fired in the kiln and walla! The end result is magnificent! I’m very happy and so proud of all the kiddos in this art class.
We signed Brody up yet for another summer sessions. I think he’s been going there for 2 years now. Very happy and pleased with the projects and the teachers…and of course the owner Susan!!
Here is what his Toddler Art Class will be doing this summer. (The age goes up to 5 yrs.)
They offer two projects each time. I’m only listing the first project as this one is the major one in each class.
- Daddy’s Love – paint a heroic hand-print picture frame for Father’s Day
- Paint a hedgehog
- Paint a hand & footprint bald eagle plate
- Make a foam hand-print flower and paint a mason jar vase
- Paint a picture frame ornament
- Make a set of glass fused animal fridge magnets
- Mosaic a hand-print sun plaque
- Paint a silly monster cup (glad I didn’t buy that one I say at the store yesterday)
- Make a textured clay bird
- Paint a summer themed canvas
All this takes place on Wednesday from June 11 – Aug 13.