I was at my parent’s house this past weekend for a family and friend gathering. Organic India Tulsi (Holy Basil) tea was the talk of the table. It seems I’m not the only one who can appreciate a good organic tea. I’d never heard of Tulsi, but my mom’s neighbor had, and she was very impressed with the herb. After serving several different flavors of cold teas to everyone, I realized I had something that suited everyone. Everyone enjoyed the tea and appreciated that it was 100% Organic, Pure, and Natural. How much better can you get? Luckily, I had plenty to divvy out to the ones that wanted some to take home. Organic India was very generous in what they sent out to mom bloggers to review. I haven’t tasted them all, but the ones I have they are quite good, and I will continue to drink it (hot or cold) so I can get all the health benefits it gives out.
– Just the Facts
- Tulsi has been considered India’s “Queen of Herbs” for more than 5000 years and has been a well-regarded herb in India because of its known healing power.
- Loaded with antioxidants, certified organic Tulsi Teas tastes great and offer stress relief, increased energy, and a boost to your natural immune system.
- Tulsi (Holy Basil) Formula and certified organic Tulsi Teas include three varieties of Tulsi leaves: Rama, Vana, and Krishna. Each have a slightly different looks, taste and, smell and when combined, it creates a well-balanced herbal infusion with an array of health benefits.
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher, and Halal certified, gluten-free, and vegan.
- One box of Tulsi Teas retails for $5.99 and can be purchased at organicindia.com
Coupon alert: Save 20% on your next order on any Organic India products using code kiwi20 online. This code is a one-time use.
For a great cup or glass of tea, consider 100% Organic, Pure, and Natural Organic India Tulsi Tea!
To learn more about Organic India connect on social media with them.
Full Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use their product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Goup LLC or the manufacturer of this product.