So, your team didn’t make it to the super bowl…mine didn’t either. Oh well, you can still prepare for your DIY Super Bowl Party with CVS/pharmacy Gold Emblem Foods and have fun with it!!
I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy as a Gold Emblem Super Bowl Party Host. I am being sponsored to help lead this campaign, but all opinions are my own.
Prepare for Your DIY Super Bowl Party with CVS/pharmacy Gold Emblem Foods
Are you getting excited about the NFL playoffs, and the Super Bowl game coming up in a couple of weeks? Are you one of the lucky ones whose football team is in the playoffs? Will you be having a party at your house like so many of us are? Whether you’re having an NFL playoff party because your team is in it…or you’re waiting until Super Bowl Sunday to party…CVS/pharmacy Gold Emblem Foods would like to help you prepare for your party!!
In preparation for your party, here are a few things you might want to consider:
- Don’t forget to purchase ice a day or two before the party so your guest will have cold refreshing beverages throughout the game.
- Stock up on paper plates, napkins, plastic utensils, and especially bowls to hold those yummy Gold Emblem nuts and trail mixes in.
- Ensure there’s enough seating for everyone, and that everyone will be able to see the TV. You wouldn’t want anyone to not be able to see those serious plays.
- You’ll want to make sure you provide your guests with plenty of yummy snacks from start to finish, as you know football without food would not be a good thing!!!
- For your sweet-minded guests, you’ll want to pick up some yummy sweets, such as Gold Emblem’s Soft Baked Chocolate Chunk Cookies. I’ll give you a little tip here – you’re going to want to pick up a few boxes of these because no one is going to be able to eat just one!! They are seriously delicious!!
- Keep a clean-up kit nearby for those spills that Uncle Charlie will get into when his hands freely fly up in the air at that bad call by the Umpire…or perhaps that much-needed touchdown!
- LOVE football so much you’ll want to watch it again…well if so, don’t forget to record it.
- After all that snacking and nearly missed touchdowns you may have a few guests that overdid it a bit in the snack department, so don’t forget to have CVS/pharmacy Brand Antacid Flavor Chews on hand just in case.
- Most of all – have fun and be sure to do all the above so YOU can enjoy your party too!!
Good Luck to the Winning Team
Are you one of the lucky ones whose team is in the playoffs? Do you think your team has what it takes to go all the way? Well, since the Dallas Cowboys won’t be there, and I loved our vacation in Seattle a couple of years ago, I’ll be rooting for the Seahawks!!