RagBags ~ The Newest in Reuse. Repurpose. Made in USA
RagBags are made from a revolutionary new bio-based material that is soft, strong and absorbent. They can be reused and repurposed, eliminating the need for plastic or paper bags.
Why Were RagBags Created?
RagBags were created in response to the carryout bag ordinance that was passed (effective Jan. 1, 2015) by the Dallas City Council to improve the environment and keep our city clean. You can learn more about RagBags at www.ragbags.com.
RagBags in Half Price Books
- To carry groceries or books
- Repurpose them for hand towels, baby bibs, and polishing cloths
- Use in place of paper towels
- Makes a great polishing cloth for tarnished silver
- Usages are endless…I bet you can come up with your own ideas!
The fact that they are environmentally friendly from start to finish makes them the ideal bag for any store, and their customers.
- Facebook: /getragbags
- Twitter: @GetRagBags
- Instagram: @GetRagBags