Moms, it’s a new year and what a great time to get it right. It’s time we make our lives easier with these top 10 apps to simplify a working mom’s life.
Life as a working mom is challenging: juggling appointments, grocery shopping, home maintenance, and finding time to take care of yourself can seem impossible sometimes. Luckily, you can manage some of these parts of your life on your smart phone. Download these top 10 apps to make life easier as a working mom.
Top 10 Apps to Simplify a Working Mom’s Life
1. Stay on top of your finances with Mint. This app tracks your spending, sends bill reminders, and allows you to create and follow a budget plan.
2. Schedule child care, tutoring, lessons, and pet services with the Care.com app. You can search for and book sitters, bookmark your favorite caregivers and even pay through the app. It’s your one-stop-shop for childcare, even on short notice.
3. Keep all of your calendars in one place with Google Calendar. You can group and color-code your whole family’s schedules, and view them all in one place. The same calendars are also accessible on your computer, so you and your family can edit your schedule anywhere.
4. Book home services right on your phone with Handy. With this app you can book trusted professional house cleaning, plumbing, electrical, and handyman services. Book instantly for as early as the next day, and receive updates on the go. You can get there home cleaning services in NYC, Boston, LA, and most of the major markets in the USA and UK.
5. Get to your destination faster with Waze. Receive real-time updates on traffic, accidents, and other road conditions while finding the fastest and avoiding traffic jams.
6. Kids Eat Free shows you nearby restaurants that offer deals for kids to get a free meal. Busy moms like you sometimes need someone else to cook, and a bargain never hurts!
7. Pay less with iSlick. This app finds the best deals and sales online, and even shows you freebies when you’re shopping online.
8. Split up household duties with Chorma for Chores. This app lets your family earn points for completing chores, and creates a competition so they have fun doing housework.
9. Keep your kids safe with MamaBear Family Safety. The app tracks your kids’ smartphone usage including social media use, driving speed, and location. Your kids can also send emergency alerts and updates.
10. At the end of the day, you’ve worked hard keeping your children, budget, and home on track and it’s easy to forget to take care of yourself. Download Calm for guided meditation programs and peaceful background scenes to calm your mind and help you get a more restful night of sleep.
Busy working moms, as well as all busy parents, could use half of these apps for sure…if not all!! Which of these top 10 apps would you choose right now?