Are you planning a vacation to the beach this summer? We are, so I wanted to find the perfect one for us. Maybe you’ll find yours too. Here are the top 10 beaches to visit this summer.
This is my family above visiting Myrtle Beach in 2014. In 2015 we went to Orlando, FL and visited two beaches there. Although my heart is in the mountains, I do like to run my feet in the pretty white sands whenever I get the chance. We are planning a summer beach vacation in June or July and I came across this list. Very interesting for sure.
Top 10 Beaches to Visit This Summer
According to Marriott Traveler these are the top 10 beaches to go to this summer – starting with number 10.
10. Glass Beach at MacKerricher State Park; Ft. Bragg, California
9. Antelope Island State Park; Syracuse, Utah
8. Bishop’s Beach; Homer, Alaska – I can attest to this one because I’ve been. When we get the chance to go back, we definitely will. I do remember eating at a restaurant there that the only way there was via a boat. That was cool.
7. Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, Oahu – I’ve been to the Big Island and Maui and would love to go back someday.
6. Maresias Beach; Sao Sebastio, Brazil
5. Stanley Park; Vancouver, B.C.
4. Orange Beach; Gulf Coast, Alabama – so so glad this beach is on the top 10 list because when we drove to Florida a couple of years ago, we drove through Alabama and spent the night. Locals told us about this beach. We said when we can we will definitely visit.
3. Boulders Beach; Cape Town, South Africa
2. Heart’s Desire Beach; Tomales Bay State Park, Inverness, California
1. Pink Sands Beach; Harbour Island, The Bahamas
Wow, so what do you think? Have you been to any of these beaches? Pink sand sounds kind of cool to me. I think, though, my family will stay in the US this year for our summer beach vacation. We are looking into Orange Beach.