As we all know, breakfast is a very important meal of the day, if not the most important one. We start our day with breakfast, so it’s beneficial that we start food that gives us energy. Yoplait Greek 100 yogurts have approximately 10-12 grams of protein in each 5.3 oz cup. By adding healthy toppings, you’re sure to get a great start on your day.
About Yoplait Greek 100
- Only 100 calories
- 10-12 Grams protein
- Sugar varies with each cup – so be sure to check the labels
- No gelatin
- Made with natural colors and flavors
- Real fruit added
- Over 20 flavors to choose from (new flavors released this month – Coconut, Honey, Banana Caramel, Orange Creme)
- Weight Watchers endorsed
Today I made a delicious smooth and creamy yogurt smoothie using one 5.3 oz cup of the Mixed Berry Yoplait Greek 100 mixed with my favorite raw protein powder, almond milk, chia seeds, blackberries and raspberries. One of my all-time favs breakfast meal!!
- all kinds of berries – raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, etc.
- go nuts with almonds and walnuts
- raisins, dried cranberries,
- bananas for sure!!
- other fruits such as peaches
- 100% cacao
- and don’t forget to add some cinnamon, chia seeds and flax seeds to make it really healthy!!
Here’s one more breakfast idea…and one you will want to make for sure!
HOW TO MAKE PARFAIT
Yoplait Greek 100 Strawberry Banana cup
1/2 cup granola
5 or so strawberries
a few almonds
a drizzle of honey (optional)
Just layer starting with the granola and ending with the fruit and almonds. ENJOY!!
Now, if I can just keep my son from eating all my Yoplait yogurt, I’ll be good to go!!