Holidays are near and what a wonderful time to show your child’s teacher how much he or she is appreciated. I’m excited to bring you this round-up of 12 Days of Gifts for Teachers from several other bloggers.
If you’ve got the time, handmade gifts are the best gifts to give…in my opinion of course. Rather it’s gifts made by your child or yourself, I do believe the recipient will value it more and keep it around a lot longer. Don’t you agree? I’ve compiled 12 handmade gifts from several bloggers to complete my 12 Days of Gifts for Teachers. Enjoy!
12 Days of Gifts for Teachers
- Apple Snickerdoodle Cookies
- K-cups Recycled paper roll gift – These were previously made as thank you’s but can be adapted to any occasion.
- Easy Teacher Ornaments
- Grapefruit Sugar Scrub w/Essential Oils
- Mason Jar Gift card Gifts
- Simple Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- Cute Gift bag idea – after making homemade cookies, place them in environment-friendly bags such as IF YOU CARE unbleached paper snack and sandwich bags, tie a holiday ribbon around it and attach a gift tag. Makes the cookies even better with adorable wrapping inside a “green” bag.
- Homemade Bath Salts
- Mini Layered Chocolates
- Layered Lavender Bath Salts – easy peasy instructions below
- 3 No-Sew Fleece Scarf Patterns
- Custom DIY Sharpie Mugs
Check out all these wonderful gifts for teachers!
Layered Lavender Bath Salts
- Epsom salt
- Dead Sea salt
- Lavender buds
- 2-3 drops Lavender 100% pure essential oil
- Rose petals (optional)
- Small jar with a lid
- Gift tag
- Glue Dots
- In a small jar, start layer with 1/2 c or less Dead Sea salt, lavender bud (rose petals if using them, 1/4 c Epsom salt, lavender buds.
- Tie holiday ribbon around jar from bottom to top and tie a pretty bow. To keep the bow in place, use glue dot or tape to secure the top of ribbon and bottom of the ribbon to the jar. Using twine, tie a gift tag around the jar.
Hope you enjoy these Gifts for Teachers.
Here’s a nice Rosemary Lemon Salt Hand Scrub that didn’t make this roundup, but is pretty neat to make.
You May Also Like