With Fall just around the corner, Fall crafts and recipes will soon be on the rise. Scarecrows are one of my favorite parts of the season, and one of the cutest crafts to make. Grab the kids and your supplies! Oh, how many of these 15 easy scarecrow crafts for kids can we get done?
Scarecrows make the perfect decoration for the home, and they make great crafts for kids to make. They are easy, practical, and fun! Whether you’re trying to take a break from making pumpkins and Halloween crafts, or just looking for a festive Fall craft, your kids will love these scarecrow crafts!
15 EASY Scarecrow Crafts for Kids
- Torn Paper Scarecrow Craft
- Scarecrow Kid’s Craft
- Cupcake Liner Scarecrow
- Scarecrow Paper Craft
- Handprint Scarecrow Art (sorry, this link is no longer valid)
- Scarecrow Puppet
- Popsicle Stick Scarecrow
- DIY Scarecrow
- Toilet Paper Roll Scarecrow
- Recycled CD Scarecrow
- Candy Corn Scarecrow
- Handprint Scarecrow Craft
- Coffee Can Scarecrow
- Shape Scarecrow Craft
- Terra Cotta Scarecrow
Here’s one of my favorites. I’m told not everyone likes to make crafts with toilet paper rolls, but I do. As a matter of fact, I made my own craft a couple of years ago, and I’d love to share it here!!
But first, look at this one. It’s #9 above. Cute, uh?
Okay, here’s mine. These are K-cup holders. The holes on the ends are the perfect size for coffee pods! Click on photo to take you to the post.
These 15 easy scarecrow crafts for kids will, sure enough, keep them busy throughout the season, but if you’re looking for more crafts to do that are “fall-ish,” here are a few more on my blog.
- My favorite are these Turkey Treat Holders made from egg cartons
- Birdseed Feeders are always popular – we have to keep food around in the winter for birds
- Not necessarily Fall, but a good list of things to do with Old Wine Corks
[More Related Crafts]