While most of us are back at work – It’s never too late to start a healthy eating plan (again). Whether you work at home, or you go to the office, or on the road traveling, these 20 healthy lunch recipes to take to work will make your days in the office a better one!
20 Healthy Lunch Recipes to Take to Work
When it comes to staying on track with eating healthy, one of the most challenging parts of it all is finding delicious and easy recipes to make for lunches. The second would be, in my opinion, is to avoid the temptations of nearby restaurants! The below healthy lunch recipes are perfect for taking with you to work, and the best part is – you won’t even be tempted to eat out when you have these lunches waiting for you.
Healthy Lunches to Take to Work
These recipes came from other food bloggers and were hand-picked, especially for this roundup because of the variety of healthful foods and, of course, great healthy options. If you see an ingredient in a recipe, you may have a question about, or perhaps you don’t have it in your kitchen, by all means, substitute that ingredient for a similar one, but make sure it’s a “better for you” ingredient. That’s what I do, and it works every time.
- Popped Beans and Steamed Broccoli Salad – there’s also a recipe for the lemon mustard salad dressing she used.
- Sweet Potato Noodle Salad – a decedent salad – one of my favorites.
- Avocado Egg Salad – no mayo here!
- Quinoa Salad – a great meal to take to work, and leftovers are fantastic.
- Rainbow Salad in a Jar – with avocado hummus – yum!
- Sweet Potato and Corn Fritters – a kid favorite
- Mexican Cauliflower Rice Salad – a charcuterie board in a bowl
- Sweet Chili Tofu Salad
- Homemade Chicken and Vegetable Pot Noodles
- Garbanzo and Tuna Salad
- Pasta on the Go
- Burrito Bowl Mason Jar Salad
- Chinese Lettuce Wraps with Ground Turkey
- Warm Lentil Salad
- Healthy Sante Fe Chicken Salad
- Tortellini Salad
- Roasted Tomato Chickpea Soup
- Happy Coleslaw Salad
Bookmark this page to come back to when you’re searching for lunch recipes to take to work. I know it’s hard to eat healthy every day, but at least you have 20 healthy ideas right here.
You May Also Like