Cooking dinners in a slow cooker have got to be the easiest way to have dinner on the table for your family. Here are 20 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes to enjoy.
I can’t afford a chef to make me a tasty and healthy meal every night, so I rely on my slow cooker to get dinner on the table without a lot of work. You do have to do some prep work (the horror), but your slow cooker will do all the hard work for you. All you have to do is throw everything in a crockpot, and you’re set! Here are 20 healthy slow cooker recipes.
20 Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Lemon and Artichoke Chicken
- Ham and White Beans
- Turkey Chili
- DIY Yogurt
- Thai Peanut Chicken
- Broccoli and Beef
- Creamy Basil Pesto Spaghetti Squash with Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Seasoned Chicken, Potatoes, and Green Beans
- Chicken Marsala
- Mexican Quinoa
- Kale and Turkey Meatball Soup
- Shrimp and Artichoke Barley Risotto
- Veggie Lasagna
- White Bean, Sausage, and Kale Soup
- Chickpea, Butternut Squash, and Red Lentil Stew
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- Skinny Chicken Enchiladas
I don’t know about you, but I’m looking forward to making #’s 2, 11, 18, & 20 for sure. especially the Chicken Tortilla Soup (#18) because I’m always looking for a good tortilla soup recipe to make. My family loves it. Some of these recipes I’ve never heard of and some I have. Which ones are you looking forward to making?
I’m pretty sure you already have a good slow cooker that you rely on, but if you do not, Amazon has plenty to choose from. Here is my referral link to a couple of Slow Cookers I came across. One is a Breville. I believe a slow cooker is essential for the kitchen. Don’t you?