10 Signs you are Gluten Intolerant
According to Dr. Amy Myers
- Digestive issues such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, and even constipation.
- Keratosis pilaris, also known as “chicken skin” on the back of your arms. This tends to be as a result of a fatty acid deficiency and vitamin A deficiency secondary to fat-malabsorption caused by gluten damaging the gut.
- Fatigue, brain fog, or feeling tired after eating a meal that contains gluten.
- Diagnosis of an autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, lupus, psoriasis, scleroderma or multiple sclerosis.
- Neurologic symptoms such as dizziness or feeling of being off-balance.
- Hormone imbalances such as PMS, PCOS, or unexplained infertility.
- Migraine headaches.
- Diagnosis of chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia. These diagnoses simply indicate your conventional doctor cannot pinpoint the cause of your fatigue or pain.
- Inflammation, swelling or pain in your joints such as fingers, knees, or hips.
- Mood issues such as anxiety, depression, mood swings, and ADD.
Go here for some super Gluten-Free recipes of mine – Gluten-Free