1. What part of the state do you call home?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Why did you start blogging?
To stay connected to family and friends
4. What do you hope to get out of the Texas Women Bloggers community?
To meet other Texas Bloggers (in person)
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Blogging for Business
6. If you could choose an actress to play you in your life, who would you choose and why?
Oh gosh, I’m pretty boring – maybe that girl that played in “Fried Green Tomatoes” – a couple of people told me I looked like her back then. Her name has escaped me.
7. Name 5 things on your Bucket List that you hope you’ll check off before you die?
- To take my son (grandson that we raise, hence my blog name – Mommie…Again) to Alaska – a couple of times.
- To take all my grand kids to Disney World (there’s 4 in all).
- To build a Log Home in the Mountains.
- To have a wrap-around porch.
- Visit all states I haven’t been to yet.
8. If you could be known for one thing, what would it be and why?
Warm, Honest and Trustworthy – that’s just how I am and I’ve been told that all my life.
9. Describe one “wow” moment in your life.
When I brought my first son into this life over 33 years ago.
10. If you could “be” anything (no consequences, no fear), what would you “be”?
Hope to meet more Texas Women Bloggers!! See ya later y’all.