*Disclosure: This is a
“sponsored post.” The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash
payment, gift, or something else of value to write it.
- Probiotics, including Yogurt and Milk Extracts
- Nutripeptides, from hydrolyzed Rice
- Vitamins, including A, C, & E in a special delivery system
- Antioxidants, including Turmeric, White Tea & Blueberry Extract
- Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids, derived from Wild Flax Oil
As a gastroenterologist, Dr. Roshini
Raj, one of the founders of Tula, dedicates her life to educating the public on
healthy living and embraces the importance of balance. Dr. Raj understands
that inner harmony leads to outer
beauty, and that feeling great on the outside can improve how we feel on the
I was selected to participate in Tulu’s 7 Days to
Balanced Skin Care Challenge. Not knowing too much about the products, I
signed up to participate. I was sent 4 sample size products in
pre-production packaging to test out for one week. Products I received are:
- Purifying Face Cleanser – A one-step, face/eye make-up foaming face wash.
- Illuminating Face Serum – Designed to help even skin’s tone and refine skin’s texture by promoting a youthful glow.
- Hydrating Day and Night Cream – Rich, age-defying moisture cream that reduces fine lines and helps improve skin’s smoothness, suppleness and youthful appearance.
- Revitalizing Eye Cream – Nurturing and revitalizing lift for eyes packed with nutrients and patented ingredients to hydrate, tone and help delicate eye area.
I endure beautiful healthy skin, especially my own. I’m always on the look out for skin care products that can help my face from aging quite so fast. Keeping my skin in balance is just as important as keeping my insides in check – are you with me there? It’s important that we all read the entire ingredients line before we select a skin care regimen for ourselves. So I encourage you to look over what TULA has to offer and decide for yourself if this would be a skin care line you would like to use or try out.
I would need to use the products a little longer than 7 days to write an accurate review on them. I do like how the eye cream feels and I also love the fact that the cleanser helps take off my mascara. I’m not sure I’ve ever used one moisturizer for both day and night. My skin is on the dry side so I tend to use a night cream that’s a bit more moisturizing. With this being said, I will use up what I have left and will watch for TULA to come on QVC to see how it goes for them there.
TULA is launching July 2014 and will be sold exclusively on QVC.