Here are some great ideas listed below for ways to incorporate essential oils into your child’s daily routine. Be sure to see the recipe on how to make homemade granola bars (below). You can’t do without this homemade Hand Cleansing Gel! See how to make all of them below. Let’s keep our kids’ brains open for all possibilities and for success!!
1. Lemon Water
Add a drop of Lemon to your kid’s water in place of less healthy drinks to promote healthy energy and a positive attitude.
6. Wild Orange Fruit Dip:
2 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese
1 cup vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup honey
2 drops dōTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and enjoy with fruit.
7. Wild Orange Peanut Butter Sandwich
Wild Orange essential oil adds a fun, new flavor that kids will love! Ingredients:
Fresh banana slices
dōTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
Whole wheat bread
Mix 2 drops of dōTERRA Wild Orange essential oil into peanut butter. After placing on bread with bananas, drizzle with honey.
8. Granola Bars Ingredients:
2 ½ cups of quick oats
½ cup rice crispies
½ cup of mini semisweet chocolate chips
¼ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon salt
¼ cup flaked coconut
⅛ cup flax seed
⅛ cup sesame seed
⅛ cup chia seed
⅓ cup coconut oil
¼ cup honey
½ teaspoon vanilla
2 drops of your favorite essential oil
1. Mix all dry ingredients together. Set aside.
2. Mix all wet ingredients together. Melt in a sauce pan over medium heat.
3. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix uniformly.
4. Allow wet ingredients to absorb into dry ingredients. If mixture is too dry, add more coconut oil or honey; if too wet, add more oatmeal.
5. Line cake pan with parchment paper. Pour in mixture and pat down.
6. Cook at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 12–15 minutes or until lightly brown.
7. Let cool and cut into bars.
9. IQ Mega Flavored with Wild Orange essential oil, this great-tasting and easy-to-swallow supplement supports healthy brain, cardiovascular, immune, and joint functions. –Take one teaspoon daily.