Oh my…all I want to do is eat this scrumptious chocolate mint body scrub. Most definitely a chocolate lover’s dream! Have you every just wanted to make something for yourself for Valentine’s Day? Well, this is it!! Get a pen and paper – you’ll want to write these easy instructions down!
- 1/2 cup Turbinado Sugar (I like using this because of the large crystals + it’s natural)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used organic)
- 1/3 cup 100% cacao natural unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil or almond oil
- 10 drops peppermint essential oil (make sure you do not use fragrance oil – that’s not 100% pure)
- Mix sugars and cacao together in glass bowl
- Add in olive oil mix well
- Drop in peppermint essential oil and mix
- Pour into a glass jar with secure lid; keep lid tight
- Enjoy your body scrub w/in 2 weeks (see below)*
Before using – mix well with fingers; while in shower take a handful and rub over legs, arms and anywhere else needed.
*Because body scrub is food grade you’ll want to use it up w/in 2 weeks or place in refrigerator after each use and this will prolong its life.
Oh, and don’t eat…even though I know you’ll be tempted too!!
Chocolate is known for its antioxidants and 100% pure peppermint essential oil is great for clear breathing and antibacterial function…which makes these two a perfect pair! Enjoy for Valentine’s Day or any time of the year!
Make your Valentine’s Day all about you!! Enjoy something sweet!!