My son’s latest artwork. He was excited to get started and proud of his accomplishment!
Unbeknownst to me, bedwetting is something that happens to a child that is out of their control. I have to say, I thought differently until I read more about it. Sometimes we think we know everything until we start researching for answers. I’ve found out that there’s a lot of myths about bedwetting. But I now have a whole different outlook on the condition thanks to the information I’ve received through this campaign.
GoodNites*TRU-FIT* are real underwear with disposable inserts. They are intended to be a discreet solution for children who may have lower self-esteem as a result of bedwetting. Whether at home in their own bed or sleeping over at grandmas, GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear protects your child and keeps them self-assured.
- According to GoodNites®, it’s estimated that 1 in 6 children between the ages of 4-12 in the U.S. suffer from bedwetting
- AAP concludes that children who wet the bed do not want to participate in fun activities, such as sleepovers, because they are embarrassed
- Bedwetting is a common condition that a child cannot control or be trained out of
- 43% of parents incorrectly believe that bedwetting can be trained out of a child
- 51% seek a better overall bed wetting product
- 25% of parents express some sort of anxiety about their child spending the night somewhere else and wetting the bed
- GoodNites® brand has introduced a new kind of bedtime protection underwear. GoodNites* TRU-FIT* are real underwear with disposable and absorbent inserts. Intended to help keep your child’s bed and PJs dry all night long. Underwear is machine-washable
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* offers parents a superior bedwetting product that will help their child have a better night
- 87% of Moms that tried the product said that TRU-FIT* will give their kids better self-esteem
- GoodNites* TRU-FIT* is available at Walmart.com, and other select national retailers
- Available for boys and girls in sizes S/M and L/XL with colors and patterns for each size
Here’s a great video resource that shows moms talking about how GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear gives their children the comfort and confidence they need to feel good at night and all day.
Honestly, I haven’t given it much thought that Brody still wets the bed at night. He turned 5 in November and wetting the bed at night doesn’t seem to bother him. However, he’ll be going into Kindergarten next year, which means he’ll probably get invited to sleepovers, camp outs, and birthday overnight parties, so I’m thinking it’s time for him to start caring and to want to stop. But if he doesn’t or can’t, we’ll just wait it out, as I’m sure he will outgrow it. No matter what happens then, we will continue to give him encouragement and love. I’m also rest-assured GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear will be the best solution for us. GoodNites® cares about our children.
Parents – let’s ban together and give our children the best possible armor of self-esteem so they can go out into this world and handle the challenges in life that will be set before them.
Click here for a $2 off coupon available to print for GoodNites* TRU-FIT* Underwear –
http://www.goodnites.com/our-products/goodnites-trufit/ and don’t forget, GoodNites*TRU-FIT* are available at Walmart.com.
What’s your take on nighttime bedwetting? Have you had to deal with it with a child 4-12 years old?