I chose a few of my favorite gluten-free recipes that I’ve made recently to share in this Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup.
I’ve been baking gluten-free for a while now…and can’t seem to bake any other way. To me, these desserts taste just as good as using wheat flour. Sometimes though, if you don’t get the recipe just right, it can come out too dry. Baking gluten-free (especially if you are making up the recipe) can take some trial and error. These six turned out great!!
Gluten-Free Recipe Roundup
- Chunky Almond Chocolate Cookies – GF, Dairy-Free
- Coconut-Lemon Cupcakes (wrong pic) – Gluten-Free
- Decadent Chocolate Brownies – GF, Grain-Free
- Muesli Cookies – Perfect for dunking
- Raw Blueberry Jam – Only 3 healthy ingredients
- Ginger-Walnut Cookies – GF, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free
If I had to choose my favorite from these six, it would be #1 – the Chunky Almond Chocolate Cookies. OMG – I’ve made these at least 3 times.