At the beginning of each month throughout 2015, I am highlighting one woman (or women) with whom I’ve come in contact with that owns and/or runs a business, and that has touched my life in some way. Women In Business: Darlean Sheets – Successful in Direct Sales
Women In Business: Darlean Sheets – Successful in Direct Sales
Though I’ve never met Darlean in person, I’ve watched her work and grow online since around 2007. (Before FB, we were in a couple of Yahoo groups together). Everything she has done in business has been top notch. Darlean excels in everything she puts her hands on, and she will bend over backwards for you. Now she’s done it again with Perfectly Posh. I’m proud to introduce Darlean Sheets to you.
My Name is Darlean Sheets and I am a mother to 2 daughters Ashlynn 21 and Kailyn 19 who both have just moved out of the house in the last year. How life changes being an empty nester! I have an amazing Husband Roger, who wholeheartedly supports my passion for my business! Since joining Posh in October 2011 my life has totally changed! I have been able to quit the corporate world and completely focus on my amazing Posh Business. It is also allowing me to do my other passion of traveling. I am so excited to see what the future holds for my life and Perfectly POSH!! I can’t image being anywhere else but HERE!
I fell in love with Perfectly Posh and the “look” of the products! It was a brand new company and I hadn’t even tried any of their products! This was the most amazing decision I have ever made. I have grown a very large team all throughout the United States and have promoted up to become the 5th Platinum Premier Consultant. I am blown away with this amazing Opportunity. Not only do I continue to love this company but our products keep getting better and better!
Here are some Perfectly Posh Accomplishments I am very Proud of!
- Hit 30,60 and 90 Posh Props
- 1st to earn the Very first incentive trip to Park City Utah April 2012
- Has never missed a Monthly Award since Feb 2012 – June 2015
- Attended Leadership and Unconventional 1 Utah Earned Annual Award July 2012
- Promoted up to Premier Leader November 2012
- 1st to Earn 2nd Incentive Trip to Half Moon Bay, CA March 2013
- Earned Annual Award July 2013
- Promoted to Silver Premier leader February 2014
- 3rd to Earn 3rd incentive trip to Palmetto Bluff, SC April 2014
- Attended Leadership and Unconventional 3 Las Vegas, NV
- 1st Trip to Tiffany’s for Silver Premier Ceremony Recognized for Being #1 in Company Sales
- Earned Annual award July 2014
- Promoted to Gold Premier November 2014
- Promoted to Platinum Premier February 2015
- Attended Perfectly Posh Leadership San Diego February 2015
- Earned Incentive trip to NYC March 2015
- Inducted into the Pinnacle Club of Perfectly Posh
- Built a wonderful amazing team of almost 1000 ladies!! We are the POSHINATORS Company and I am very very proud of that accomplishment above and beyond any personal one!
WOW – I knew this girl was special, but WOW…just incredible…don’t you think? I think she’s meet them (awards) all!! I’d say if anyone was interested in getting into direct sales with a beauty company, such as Perfectly Posh, I suggest you contact this gal!! Yes, she’s busy…but that’s a “good” busy!!
“Once you try Posh you will never want to put anything else on your skin! THIS I PROMISE YOU!!! I would love to help YOU!”
Previous Women In Business 2015
April – Stacy Lyon, Founder/CEO of Healthy hoohoo
May – Kim Orlando – Owner of Travelingmom.com
June – Treva Noriega – Owner of Treva’s Beachwear
July – Lisa Holt, Maker of the Original Handmade Jesse Tree Biblical Advent Calendar
August – Featuring North Texas Women Bloggers
Be sure to check back on October 1st to see who I’m supporting next!!