A couple of months ago I decided to grow my hair out including my bangs and wound up irritating my eyes from my hair getting in and around my eyes. I intended up rubbing my eyes so hard that I woke up one morning with the worst red eye I’d EVER seen….and it was very painful. It was so bad that I ended up having to go to a medical clinic on that weekend where I was diagnosed has having a corneal abrasion (scratch) in one eye and a stye on the outside of my other eye. Pretty silly, I know, but now I know just how delicate my eyes are, as well as the skin around them. Since then I’ve done some research on ways to care for your eyes, and I came up with 5 important ways.
5 Smart Ways to Care for Your Eyes
- Follow the 20-20-20 rule when you are working on a computer. 20 minutes, look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
- Protect your delicate eyes by wearing UV protection sunglasses when outside.
- Always take your eye make up off at night. You wouldn’t want mascara getting in your eyes.
- Use an oxygen eye mask once a week like the ones I’m wearing from VII Beauty LLC to give them the oxygen they need to stay healthy and youthful.
- Get plenty of sleep. Adults need 7-8 hours of sleep every night.
I take care of my eyes by using an eye cream at night but have never used an eye mask until now. So I was intrigued when VII Beauty LLC contacted me about writing a review for their number one seller – VII Oxygen Eye Mask.
VII Oxygen Eye Mask for all Night
- Eye masks can provide continuous 8-hour overnight treatment (different from other similar products whose effect lasts for a much shorter period)
- Gel-like texture.
- Uses ecological plant oxygen extracts which are extracted from natural herbal formula.
- Perfect for wrinkles and fine lines.
- Helps dullness, darkness and tiredness of under the eye area.
- Refreshes the look of your eyes the next morning.
Don’t you love being a woman? What is the one thing you do to make sure you are beautiful inside and out?