Celebrating Earth Day With A Healthy Home
Several years back, I started thinking about what I was eating and how it was slowly tearing up my insides, and it was then I decided to start eating healthier. It wasn’t until Brody arrived at the beginning of 2010 that I became acutely aware of my surroundings at home and realized that having a “clean” home for him was just as important as eating healthy was to me. So off I go to become a clean, healthy person in all aspects of life. Awe – what a great feeling that is! It’s been a slow journey, but one well worth it, and in the long run, my environment will thank me, and Brody will thank me too. So come celebrate Earth Day with me and grab some Ology on the way!
Do you celebrate Earth Day at home with your kids? Have you talked to them about how they can help save the environment by using products such as Ology that are free from harmful chemicals and that are 100% tree-free? I’ve already started by using several of their products in my home. I’m excited to learn of all that Ology offers – from laundry detergent & household cleaners to paper towels and bath & facial tissue to personal care items, such as shampoo & conditioner and more.
Celebrating Earth Day
Brody’s pre-school is going to touch on the subject of Earth Day next week. I plan on expanding on that to teach him a few things about how he and I can help make our home a better place to live in by using products that are safe for us. And to somehow get across to him that we, as consumers, must take our social responsibility in making sure we do our best to protect the land in which we live. Okay, he’s only four years old, but I think he’ll catch on enough to do a small part.
Ology’s Key Features:
- Cleaners give a plant-based power
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal testing or animal by-products
- Free from dyes or artificial fragrances
- Paper products are 100% tree-free, made from fasting-growing sugar husk & bamboo, and are biodegradable and septic safe
- Hair & Skincare products do not contain parabens or sulfates
- Affordable products that get the work done
- 100% Guaranteed
- Products sold exclusively at Walgreens
Okay, here are a few tips I promised to help make your home happy, healthy home:
- Give those indoor and outdoor rugs or mats a shake. If you don’t have one at every entry door, think about getting two, one for the outside and one for the inside as it helps to keep dust and pollen from coming inside.
- Keep a shoe basket next to your front or back door and ask all family members and guests to take off their shoes at the door kindly.
- Sanitize faucets, doorknobs, toys, etc. more often. Use Ology’s All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Laundry your pet’s bedding regularly with Ology’s Spring Lavender & Vanilla Detergent.
- By all means, don’t use products that contain ammonia or chlorine, which are not safe for our children, nor our homes or our environment.
You, too, can create a healthy home just like I did by using products that contain less harmful chemicals and that are safe for our environment, such as Ology. Look for Ology products all over Walgreens or ask anyone there to help you.
And look who wanted to come home with me! I should go back and get him for Brody for Easter!!
So excited that I also found Ology Pure Castile Soap in Lavender. I love making my bubble bath, and Castile soap is sometimes hard to find but not anymore!! But that’s another post. So turn on some music and get cleaning and be sure to go check out Ology at Walgreens today.
How will you be celebrating Earth Day?