I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #WalgreensOlogy
Celebrating Earth Day With My Healthy Home
Ology’s Key Features:
- Cleaners give a plant-based power
- No harmful chemicals
- No animal testing or animal byproducts
- Free from dyes or artificial fragrances
- Paper products are 100% tree free, made from fasting-growing sugar husk & bamboo, and are biodegradable and septic safe
- Hair & Skincare products do not contain parabens or sulfates
- Affordable products that gets the work done
- 100% Guaranteed
- Products sold exclusively at Walgreens
Okay, here’s a few tips I promised to help make your home a happy healthy home:
- Give those indoor and outdoor rugs or mats a shake. Also, if you don’t have one at every entry door, think about getting two, one for the outside and one for the inside as it helps to keep dust and pollen from coming inside.
- Keep a shoe basket next to your front or back door and ask all family members and guest to kindly take off their shoes at the door.
- Sanitize faucets, doorknobs, toys, etc. more often. Use Ology’s All-Purpose Cleaner.
- Laundry your pet’s bedding regularly with Ology’s Spring Lavender & Vanilla Detergent.
- By all means don’t use products that contain ammonia or chlorine which are not safe for our children, nor our homes or our environment.
You too can create a healthy home just like I did by using products that contain less harmful chemicals and that are safe for our environment such as Ology. Look for Ology products all over Walgreens or ask anyone there to help you.