Are you serious as I am about no harmful chemical-based formulas in your child’s bath? This DIY Bubble Bath for Kids NO Harmful Chemicals added is for serious parents.
I’ve decided to make my own home and body remedies. There have been a few flops, but I just try again. This time, there’s no messing up. I believe I’ve perfected the best bubble bath for my little one. It’s my DIY Bubble Bath for Kids with NO Harmful Chemicals Added…the Ology Way!
I was introduced to Ology at Walgreens last month when I was chosen to do a sponsored post on their “no harmful chemical” products for Earth Day. I found that incorporating Ology in my cleaning routine was smooth and smart! Since their products are safe for the home, they must be safe for my little one to bathe with.
When I was shopping for my required products, I picked up an extra product called Lavender Pure Castile Soap. I had already used Castile soap for my other homemade recipes, so I wanted to try Ology’s. Castile soaps don’t make lots of bubbles, and so that’s where their shampoo comes in. Ology’s Moisturizing Shampoo was one of the required products that I had to pick up at Walgreen’s, and with no added harsh ingredients, it was a no-brainer that I would use it in my homemade bubble recipe. Here it is!
DIY Bubble Bath for Kids NO Harmful Chemicals
- 1 cup Ology Lavender Pure Castile Soap – $12.49 at Walgreens
- 1/2 cup Ology Moisturizing Shampoo – $5.99 at Walgreens
- 1 tbs Vegetable Glycerin – (a little expensive, but you don’t need a lot) $7.99 – $9.99
- 6 drops or more of Lavender Essential Oil or another 100% pure EO such as the ones mentioned below.
- Ology’s Lavender Pure Castile Soap is a refreshing, gentle cleanser with a mild, creamy lather. NO harmful chemicals. Safe for sensitive skin.
- Ology’s Moisturizing Shampoo with a hint of white pear & cucumber is paraben/sulfate free, no artificial fragrances, plant & mineral based. This shampoo will produce bunches of bubbles your kids will love!
- Vegetable Glycerin is a natural emollient and skin soother. It attracts moisture to the skin, leaving it soft and supple after bathing in it.
- Essential oils all have antibacterial properties, which is great for cleansing. Many help to calm and promote restful sleep. Safe, non-irritating essential oils that you can add to your homemade recipe for kids include chamomile, lavender, and neroli (sweet & spicy; comes from the flowers of the bitter orange tree).
Mix all ingredients in your bottle (using a glass bottle is best). Using a funnel might be less messy. Here’s a great tip: When cleaning out the measuring cup that held the first three ingredients, go ahead and add some water to the container, swish it around and pour it into your mixture!
Okay, moms, this is a bubble bath you too can enjoy. Hop on in and relax. Please know that the bubbles are plenty at first, but will dissipate quite a bit before bath time ends. Brody doesn’t mind, and I bet yours won’t either. Enjoy!
For a no chemical bath, check out Ology at Walgreens today! Hope you enjoyed this DIY Bubble Bath for Kids NO Harmful Chemicals – the Ology Way!