There’s nothing better than making homemade body products as long as it works, right? Here is a DIY deep hair conditioner with essential oils that works! I’ll almost guarantee it, but as we all know, all hair is not born equal!
DIY Deep Hair Conditioner with Essential Oils
This homemade deep hair conditioner is easy to make and will leave your hair soft, smooth, and chemical-free. Don’t worry if you don’t have doTerra’s EO, any 100% pure essential oils will work. Make sure there is nothing else added to the oils. Here’s my doTerra affiliate link to take a look at the variety of essential oils they carry.
Make your own Deep Hair Conditioner
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or Avocado Oil
- 8 drops doTerra essential oils or any 100% pure essential oils*
- Stand or hand mixer
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in the mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium-high speed for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean dry hair.
- Comb through with a wide-tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.