There’s nothing better than making homemade body products as long as it works, right? Here is a DIY deep hair conditioner with essential oils that works well. I’ll almost guarantee it, but as we all know, all hair is not born equal!
DIY Deep Hair Conditioner with Essential Oils
This homemade deep hair conditioner is easy to make and will leave your hair soft, smooth, and chemical-free. Don’t worry if you don’t have doTerra’s essential oils, any 100% pure essential oils will work. Make sure there is nothing else added to the oils.
Make your own Deep Hair Conditioner
- Three tablespoons coconut oil
- One tablespoon avocado oil (olive oil will work too)
- Eight drops doTerra essential oils (see suggestions below) or any 100% pure essential oils
- Stand or hand mixer
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in the mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium-high speed for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean, dry hair.
- Comb through with a wide-tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes – rinse, shampoo, and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.
If you like making your bath and body products at home as I do, check out this excellent magazine I came across – Willow and Sage Magazine. I bought my first magazine at Central Market, and then I joined their affiliate program so I could let you all know you can purchase your magazine online using my link. If you do, I’ll get a small commission with no extra charge to you.