There’s nothing better than making homemade body products as long as it works, right? Here is a DIY deep hair conditioner with essential oils that works great. I’ll almost guarantee it, but as we all know, all hair is not born equal!
This post contains affiliate links. That means if you click on my link and buy something, I will earn a small commission from the advertiser at no additional cost to you.
DIY Deep Hair Conditioner with Essential Oils
This homemade deep hair conditioner is easy to make and will leave your hair soft, smooth, and chemical-free. Don’t worry if you don’t have doTerra’s essential oils, any 100% pure essential oils will work. Make sure there is nothing else added to the oils.
Make your own Deep Hair Conditioner
- Three tablespoons coconut oil (not liquid)
- One tablespoon avocado oil (olive oil will work too)
- Eight drops doTerra essential oils (see suggestions below) or any 100% pure essential oils
- Stand or hand mixer
Here are a few great 100% pure essential oils to consider: Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, Geranium, and Clary Sage. You can use one or all five of the essential oils in your deep hair conditioner.
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in the mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium-high speed for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean, dry hair.
- Comb through with a wide-tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes – rinse, shampoo, and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.
Enjoy your soft, healthy, and chemical-free hair!
Willow and Sage Magazine
More Bath and Body Products to Make with Essential Oils