There’s nothing better than making homemade body products as long as it works, right? Here is a DIY deep hair conditioner with essential oils that works! I’ll almost guarantee it, but as we all know, all hairs are not born equal!
DIY Deep Hair Conditioner with Essential Oils
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or Avocado Oil
- 8 drops doTerra essential oils or any 100% pure essential oils*
- Stand or hand mixer
- Put coconut oil, olive oil, and essential oils in mixing bowl.
- Mix on medium/high-speed for 5 minutes or until ingredients are whipped to a thick and creamy consistency.
- Once whipped, apply to clean dry hair.
- Comb through with a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute.
- Let sit 15-20 minutes. Rinse, shampoo and style as desired.
- Repeat once a week or as often as desired.