Girls, it’s time to get prepared for those hot sunny days by the pool. I put a little something together with the help of this favorite drink. It’s a simple DIY Kool-Aid Pink Body Sugar Scrub – Only 3 Ingredients that will get your legs looking good for the summer!
DIY Kool-Aid Pink Body Sugar Scrub
Before I show you this simple craft, I want to know if you’ve seen the new 96oz. Kool-Aid? It’s huge…and it’s an ideal ready-to-drink beverage that will take care of your thirst while hanging out by the pool all day and playing water volleyball with your friends! These convenient sizes are large enough to share! They come in various flavors and are available at your favorite store. Cool off this summer with Kool-Aid by your side – poolside that is!
Pink Body Sugar Scrub
Here is my simple body sugar scrub using Kool-Aid Liquid that any teenager to an adult can make and believe me, just add water and it WILL be good enough to drink! I didn’t try that, but I bet it would work. All ingredients are at your local grocery store. Affiliate links are in this post and FGM will receive a small commission if anything is bought using the links.
- 1 cup white sugar
- Three squirts of Kool-Aid Liquid – Watermelon
- Six tablespoons of coconut oil
Pour sugar in a glass bowl, add the three squirts of Kool-Aid Liquid and mix with fingers until it becomes pink and fluffy. Add in the coconut oil. I melted mine in the microwave to make it liquid before adding it, but you can also mix the oil in the solidified stage. Mix well and enjoy it! The mix makes enough for six good body scrubs.
How to apply
Take a dab and rub onto each leg, arm, and elbows and rinse off with warm water. Dry body by patting your skin with a towel. The scrub will take off a layer of dead skin leaving your body nice & smooth and ready for that awesome summer tan!! Also great for your hands.
Great party ideas making sugar scrub:
- Double the recipe to prepare for a teen slumber party. They will certainly like this DIY kool-aid pink body sugar.
- Make in advance for those camping trips and while the boys are fishing – take the girls down by the lake and have a scrubby good time.
- Having a pool party – Create a Kool-Aid theme! Half the recipe to hand out to all your guests.
- A perfect gift for teenagers to make for their friends
- Your daughter’s turning 13! Let this be the activity they do at her birthday party, and each guest takes home theirs.
- Have a mother/daughter spa day.
- Invite friends over for a craft day, make this and drink Kool-Aid!
- To say “Thank You” to someone for being helpful and kind.
There you have it – DIY Kool-Aid Pink Body Sugar Scrub. What do you think about this? And, if you’re looking to make more bath and body products, here’s a magazine that offers over 70 unique DIY’s – Willow and Sage Magazine
You May Also Like