Do you love those hand scrubs that are in some fancy hotel lobby bathrooms? I do, but I don’t like that it has food coloring in it, so I made my own. I’m pleased about how this hand scrub turned out, well, because It smells just like an outdoor spa. My DIY Rosemary Lemon Salt Hand Scrub is nature all the way. I’m using my doTerra affiliate link in this post should you want to check out 100% pure essential oils. I would get a commission if anyone were to buy products.
DIY Rosemary Lemon Salt Hand Scrub
Have you ever used a lemon hand scrub in a hotel lobby bathroom? Don’t you wish you knew how to make it? Now you can. I’ve made this spa-like hand scrub much the same way, but mine is all natural. Some hotels use food coloring to make theirs look more inviting, such as yellow to make it look like a lemon color, but I prefer not to use any kind of additive or artificial coloring.
This DIY hand scrub will gently exfoliate your hands and give them moisture for beautifully looking hands.
How to Make this Hotel Spa-like Hand Scrub
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/8 cup extra-light olive oil, grapeseed oil or avocado oil
- Three drops of doTerra Rosemary Essential Oil
- Three drops of doTerra Lemon Essential Oil
- Combine sea salt and olive oil or your choice
- Add in essential oils one drop at a time, stirring after each drop. Add more essential oils for a stronger aroma if you’d like.
- Store hand scrub in a glass jar with a tight lid.
You’ll want to use it up within a couple of weeks. Can be placed in the refrigerator for longer lasting.
How to use this Rosemary Lemon Salt Hand Scrub
- Always shake or stir well before each use.
- Apply a small amount on hands and massage thoroughly. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- This rosemary lemon salt scrub is excellent used on your feet too. Just apply it the same way.
- Gentle enough to use every day.