Have you ever just wanted to make something for yourself for Valentine’s Day? Well, this DIY Scrumptious Chocolate Mint Body Scrub is it!! It’s most definitely a chocolate lover’s dream!
All I want to do is eat this chocolate mint body scrub. But, I’ll refrain.
DIY Scrumptious Chocolate Mint Body Scrub
- 1/2 cup Turbinado Sugar (I like using this because of the large crystals + it’s natural)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (I used organic)
- 1/3 cup 100% cacao natural unsweetened Cocoa
- 1/4 cup olive oil or almond oil
- 10 drops doTerra peppermint essential oil (make sure you do not use fragrance oil – that’s not 100% pure)
- Mix sugars and cacao in a glass bowl
- Add in olive oil mix well
- Drop in peppermint essential oil and mix
- Pour into a glass jar with a secure lid and keep tight
- Enjoy your body scrub w/in 2 weeks (see below)*
Before using – mix well with fingers; while in shower take a handful and rub over legs, arms and anywhere else needed.
*Because body scrub is food grade you’ll want to use it up w/in 2 weeks or place in the refrigerator after each use and this will prolong its life.
Oh, and don’t eat it even though I know you’ll be tempted.
Chocolate is known for its antioxidants, and 100% pure peppermint essential oil is excellent for clear breathing and antibacterial function which makes these two a perfect pair! Enjoy for Valentine’s Day or any time of the year!
DIY Scrumptious Chocolate Mint Body Scrub Make your Valentine’s Day all about you!! Enjoy something sweet!! For more Valentine’s Crafts & Treats – See my Valentine’s Day tab.
You May Also Like