Do you love the smell of coconut? It’s a fragrance that I just want to eat every time I smell it! Okay, it’s time to get your body glowing and smooth for the warm spring months upon us with this all natural DIY soothing coconut salt scrub. This coconut scrub is perfect to rid away dry winter skin to make way for fresh youthful skin. Enjoy!
Soothing Coconut Salt Scrub
- 15-16 oz. glass jar
- 1 cup “any” 100% Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (where to buy)
- 1 cup “any” Pink Himalayan salt (where to buy)
- 1/4 cup carrier oil
- 8 drops Geranium Essential Oil or another fresh floral/herbal pure scent
- 8 drops of your favorite relaxing & soothing EO
- Melt virgin coconut oil in THE microwave 60-90 secs.
- Add Fractionated Coconut oil to melted oil.
- Then add Pink Himalayan salt.
- Stir until combined.
- Add EO’s – (8 drops each).
Let sit until coconut solidifies, stirring every 15 minutes. Can also be put in the refrigerator to speed up process. This steps can take about an hour.
- Stir until well combined and store in airtight container.
- To use, rub on skin and rinse with warm water – Enjoy!
*What a carrier oil? It’s a light-weight therapeutic grade all-natural carrier oil that instantly absorbs into the skin and leaves the skin feeling smooth and non-greasy, which makes this oil a perfect solution for topical therapies. Excellent for dry skin and will not clog pores. Not edible.
Please note: Substitutions may be used for the coconut oils, salt, and essential oils that I used. For the very best in your DIY home crafting, make sure you use 100% pure essentials oils and the highest grade salts (do not use table salt)
If you like this DIY Soothing Coconut Salt Scrub, you’ll love the others below.