Make this Halloween treat bag in no time. It’s super easy and inexpensive, and you probably already have the supplies at home. All you need for this easy Halloween treat bag for preschoolers & toddlers are a few supplies. Roomy enough for some cool goodies to go inside. Your preschooler or toddler’s friends will dig it.
There are so many decorating options to do with this Halloween craft. You can follow my supply list and directions, or you can create your look with other various crafting supplies. Have fun with it.
Easy Halloween Treat Bag for Preschoolers & Toddlers
- Legal size envelopes
- Pumpkin cookie cutter (Walmart or Craft Store)
- Orange acrylic paint
- Halloween stamps
- Ink pads
- Hole punch
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Goodies (mix of treat and a toy)
- Shred (optional)
- Seal envelopes shut.
- Cut envelopes off at 6-1/2 inches (save cut-off top too).
- Punch a hole in both pieces at the top in the middle.
- Take pumpkin cookie cutter (use thick side) and place into a reasonable amount of orange paint (kids LOVE to do this part) and stamp two pumpkins on each envelope.
- Take stamps and ink pads and start decorating the envelopes.
- Decorate/stamp small piece to match
- Fill treat bag with goodies and shred.
- Fill small piece with stickers or other flat goodies.
- Have your child write their name on the small piece if they can.
- Pull the ribbon through both pieces and tie.
Also, don’t forget, candy is not the only thing that kids like…grab some fun inexpensive toys to go inside too!!
Using a cookie cutter is a fun way to get a stamped image…for any occasion. Let your kids help with as much as they want to. My little one would rather play than help….boo hoo.
For more Preschool Fun be sure to check out my other posts.