Log Files like many other Web sites, Forever Green Mom makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to Forever Green Mom and other sites on the Internet.
Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics is used to select the best content geared for readers
Share A Sale
Forever Green Mom has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. Here is Google’s opt-out page: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – fancy that, a site about affiliate marketing making money through affiliate marketing!
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic and will clearly be marked as so.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are all mine.
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
• This blog is a family-friendly blog.
This blog is written and edited by me, Kim Croisant. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Affiliate Link Disclosure: There may be affiliate links on my site from time to time. If someone were to click on one of those links a small commission may be made. Or if a purchase was made, I would get a small commission from it.
Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a commission if you click a link and purchase something that we have recommended. While clicking these links won’t cost you any extra money, they will help us keep this site up and running AND keep it ad-free! Please check out our disclosure policy for more details. Thank you for your support!
For more information on Affiliate linking, please visit FTC – https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/ftcs-endorsement-guides-what-people-are-asking#affiliate