Since it’s blackberry season, let’s make desserts! What desserts will you make with all those blackberries available to you? Whether you picked them or bought a few, here are 12 healthy blackberry desserts for you to choose from to make this summer.
12 Healthy Blackberry Desserts to Make
Are you wild about blackberries? Baking with blackberries when they are freshly grown is the best time for optimal taste & nutrition. June is blackberry month. My two bushes are full and I have more desserts to make. I’ve already made one dessert this year (it’s number 1) and can’t wait to try a few of these myself. Check out this blackberry roundup and choose a few recipes to make this summer, especially the homemade ice pops!
Several of these blackberry dessert recipes are mine, and the others are from bloggers around the world. Enjoy! All recipes use better-for-you ingredients.
- Blackberry Clafoutis Dessert by Forever Green Mom
- Grain-Free Blackberry Shortcakes by Gluten-Free Palate
- Blackberry Ginger Galette (GF & Paleo) by Savory Lotus
- Raw Vegan BlackBerry Cheesecake Bars by One Clever Chef
- Nectarine Banana Blackberry Homemade Ice Pops by Know Your Produce
- Easy Paleo Blackberry Crumble by Forever Green Mom
- Paleo Blackberry Cobbler in a Mug by A Girl Worth Savings
- Blackberry Lemon Poppy Seed Crumble (GF) by Moon and Spoon and Yum
- Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs (Keto & Paleo) by Low Carb Yum
- Custard Pie with Blackberries (Keto) by Joy Filled Eats
- Gluten-Free Blackberry Crisp for Two by My Gluten-Free Kitchen
- Healthy Raw Blackberry Jam by Forever Green Mom
If you’re lucky enough to grow your own blackberries or you can pick them at a blackberry farm, be sure to grab a bunch so you can freeze them for later. You’ll know exactly where the came from and how fresh they are. Blackberries will last at least 3 full months in the freezer if not longer. Mine never last that long.
Don’t forget to label your bag before placing them in the freezer.
You May Also Like