Round up the family and grab your keys because this year is going to be full of wonderful holiday happenings in Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding areas.
Year after year Dallas/For Worth venues has provided us with free holiday events for the whole family. Though most are free for your enjoyment, some do cost. My family goes to at least 3 or 4 of these events each year. I invite you and your family to explore what the Dallas/Fort Worth has to offer in way of Holiday Happenings!!
Holiday Happenings in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Christmas in the Stockyards – December 3rd from 11:30 AM – 5 PM – Grab your boots and head to Fort Worth for fun – holiday parade, cowboy Santa, caroling, petting zoo, food, face painting. 131 E. Exchange Ave.
- Ballpark Tours – Searching for Santa – check here for December dates to be announced – rangersevents.com or email email@example.com
- Gift Of Lights at the Texas Motor Speedway – Nov. 24 – Dec. 30 – 6-10 pm Nightly. Cost $25 per car. $5 off with toy donation. TMSGIFTOFLIGHTS.COM
- Casa Manana Children’s Theatre – Now playing….Santa Claus A New Musical sponsored by Macy’s Nov. 25 – Dec. 23. casamanana.org
- Gaylord Texan’s Long Star Christmas – ICE featuring Santa Claus is Comin’ To Town – indoor snow tubing at its best, plus many more activities. Nov. 10 – Jan. 1 ChristmasAtGaylordTexan.com
- Grapevine, TX – the Christmas Capital of Texas! Enjoy North Pole Express plus more than 1,400 family-friendly events in Grapevine’s charming Christmas setting. Starts Mid November through Early January. GrapevineTexasUSA.com
- Grapevine Mills – In December come out and see Caring Santa on the 3rd, Pet photo with Santa on the 11th (reservation required), Scuba diving Santa at Sea Life Aquarium, call for dates, grapevinemills.com
- Southlake Town Square Home for the Holidays Tree Lighting Celebration – free activities, photos with Santa, snow hill sledding, snowman building, carriage rides, holiday crafts, live entertainment & more. homefortheholidayssouthlake.com
- Texas Girls’ Choir – free concert Dec. 3rd at 6:30 PM and 4th at 3 PM. 4449 Camp Bowie Blvd. TexasGirlsChoir.org
- Starlight Symphony Opening Night, Nov. 23, 5-9pm. Featuring Santa’s arrival in Fort Worth and the lighting of West 7th west-7th.com.
- Fort Worth’s Sundance Square Annual Christmas Tree Lighting – Nov. 19th 6PM.
- Parade of Lights in Fort Worth – Nov. 20th 6PM. Starts at Belknap and Throckmorton.
- The Trains at NorthPark @TheTrainsAtNorthPark