Host Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) Bloggers at Your Venue
The Dallas/Fort Worth area is covered with good reliable long-standing bloggers. I know, because I’ve met so many of them in my 6 years of blogging. Some, or I should say “most”are Mom Bloggers, but a few are fashion, beauty, food bloggers as well. We all pretty much consider ourselves Lifestyle Bloggers with many of us blogging about happenings in the Dallas/Fort Worth areas. Examples are: Family Activities, Restaurants, Entertainment, Adult only activities, etc.
Why Host DFW Bloggers at Your Venue?
- Most DFW Bloggers have a DFW following, some more than others.
- We also have followers all over the United States and even in other countries.
- We tweet regularly and we have a pretty good following there too.
- We love to Instagram.
- We all have Facebook Pages with thousands of followers.
- Facebook is also where we mostly converse with one another, so we are very familiar with how it works.
- Now that Facebook has come out with Facebook Live, you’ll see some of us on there talking about all kinds of stuff – personal and business.
- YouTube is huge, and some of us are video queens! We can video us using your product or just talk about it.
- Some of us are on various other social forums such as Periscope, Tumblr, Snapchat and more.
What can DFW Bloggers do for You?
It really all depends are what you’re looking for. For the most part, here’s what we do the best.
- Social Share on Facebook with information, hashtags, links & tags.
- We can “Check in” while at your facility and snap a photo or two. That can happen on FB, TW, & IG.
- We tweet your information for you, either while we are there and/or when we get home. Using photos of your place too.
- On Instagram we can send a photo, check in, and talk about your venue and anything else you want us too.
- We write blog posts of our experiences at your facility.
- We can write blog posts about your business and anything that is being promoted by you at the time. This doesn’t have to be an event.
What You will do for Bloggers that helps us promote your venue/products/service, etc.:
- You will host us at your venue and provide everything for us, i.e.; food, drinks, free parking, free entry, goody bag, gift card, etc.
- Bloggers would not be required to pay anything.
- You will decided how many bloggers you’ll want to have at your event.
- You’ll need to decide if kids are welcome. Most kid-friendly venues want the kiddos to come and experience the fun!
- If you are looking for a specific area of bloggers….cause you know….Dallas is BIG!! Example, you’re looking for only Plano bloggers, then that’s your call.
- You’ll decide if you want to do an event with everything in #1 above in exchange for social shares.
- OR…will you want bloggers to do a blog post after the event is over – bloggers usually expect payment for writing blog posts. This can be negotiated however in many cases.
- Every event is unique to the Brand, so if there is something that’s not mentioned here, then that can be discussed.
- Bottom line – host an event, invite area bloggers, share your info with us, shower us with goodies and we will tweet, FB, IG and do lots of social sharing.
- Also, bloggers help bloggers – which means we RETWEET their tweets, we LIKE< LOVE their posts and we leave comments. So you can expect your information to get spread out on social media.
Here are a few Dallas/Fort Worth Venues that hosts DFW Bloggers:
- Perot Museum
- LEGOLAND Discovery Grapevine
- Sealife Grapevine
- Chuck E. Cheese’s
- Brand new Venues that come to the area
- Nebraska Furniture Mart
- DFW Auto Show
- Hawaiian Falls
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Go Ape in Plano
- and more!!
There’s so many options to work with bloggers. Let’s collaborate today!! I’ll be your first point of contact and if need be, I’ll search for another blogger to help out with all pertinent information for you and bloggers to work together. Fill out this short contact form, or you can certainly email me at rememberKim@verizon.net or call me at 817-456-9144. The sky is the limit!!