Building this race car was so much fun. Seeing my son loving every minute of it and being so happy that he got to help was priceless. The bond we built was worth a million dollars in gold! How to Build a Pizza Race Car for Preschool is one of the best preschool activities you can do at home with your child – boy or girl!
Come on Moms and Dads – let’s start the race!! Don’t worry…it’s rated EASY!
Grab a cardboard box, some things from your kitchen and craft supplies, and let’s get started. Here’s an eco-friendly activity to do with your child.
How to Build a Pizza Race Car for Preschool
Here’s what you will need:
- A large cardboard box (big enough for your child to fit in)
- Your child’s favorite paint colors
- Paper Plates – colored or you can paint them (2 sizes)
- Pizza Box
- Logn rope or some type of strap for handles
- Tacky glue
- Box knife
- Construction paper or cardstock for sign
- Stickers, markers, brads, etc
- Your child’s imagination!
- With bottom side up, cut out a square in the middle big enough for your child to step into and pull up around his waist.
- Paint the box any color
- Color or paint two paper plates, let dry, then attach them on each side of the box for the wheels
- Glue two painted small paper plates in front for the headlights
- Attach the “cleaned” pizza box to the back of the cardboard box
- Cut holes for handles and tie strap into holes big enough so they won’t come out
- Either put your child’s name on the race car like we did or the name of the race car – ie. Pizza Delivery
- Let your child use his or her imagination to add accents to your DIY RACE CAR!!
Did you see Hulk? Another cool race car for preschool.
Brody coming up for the long haul. Watch out – pizza delivery boy coming to delivery & collect!
VROOM VROOM! Have fun! How to Build a Pizza Race Car for Preschool
You May Also Like