This is the most sidesplitting activity we have done with Brody this year! He loved every minute of it and was happy he got all the attention!! The bonding we built was worth a million dollars in gold! This is one of them best preschool activities you can do at home with your child – boy or girl!
How to Build a Race Car directions first came from Brody’s preschool. Come on Moms and Dads – let’s start the race!! Don’t worry…it’s rated EASY!
How to Build a Race Car – A Preschool Activity! #DIY
Here’s what you will need:
- A large size box
- Your child’s favorite paint colors
- Paper Plates – colored or you can paint them (2 sizes)
- Paint brush
- Tacky glue
- Box knife – parents only please!
- Construction paper (optional)
- Stickers, markers, brads, etc
- Your child’s imagination!
- With bottom side up, cut out a square int he middle big enough for your child to step into and pull up around his waist.
- Paint box how you wish
- Glue two paper plates on each side for the wheels
- Glue or brad two smaller paper plates in front for the headlights
- Use your imagination to add accents to your RACE CAR!!
Brody coming up for the long haul….watch out…pizza delivery boy coming to delivery & collect!!!
Did you see Hulk?
VROOM VROOM! Have fun!! How to Build a Race Car – A Preschool Activity! #DIY