With the new and improved Huggies Wipes with triple clean layers, you can make these your go-to multi-purpose wipes for every mess in and out of the house, especially on-the-go trips!! Nothing like cleaning up a mess quickly in the car!! Huggies Triple Clean Layers is Your Solution for On-the-Go is a sponsored post.
Huggies Triple Clean Layers is Your Solution for On-the-Go
Best solution hands down for all those on-the-go trips you’ll be making this summer with the kiddos. I recently did a little crowd-sourcing on my Facebook page to see what other ways my readers use baby wipes.
Here are ten creative ways to use Huggies Wipes from my Facebook readers:
- Wiping down tables at parks before eating lunch.
- Keep at stash in the car – great for cleaning “big kid” faces
- Clean dog’s ears…and clean out wrinkles in Bulldogs!
- Use to clean off gunk from fishing (you know, those times when you have to put the worm on b/c your kid is too scared to!)
- Quick clean up while camping
- Clean off hands after applying makeup (you wouldn’t want to mess up your beautiful hand towels)
- Managing the mess after your kid got into your lipstick
- Cleaning off those sandy feet before walking on YOUR beach towel
- Send them to family and friends who are stationed overseas (one of my readers says they are not available over there on base)
- Wipe off sweat while working in the yard
So I bought a box of Huggies Triple Clean Layers, and I fully intend on using them for every moment above and then some. Huggies Wipes comes in a variety of stylish designs like the cute Mickey Mouse ones I bought. I don’t think you every outgrows Mickey…do you?Also look for the varies packs they come in, such as the Clutch ‘n’ Clean, the Refills pack, the awesome Pup-Up tub, and the Designer Tub that I bought.
Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to use Huggies Wipes to clean up everyday messes…and then some!