Sleep is so precious, especially to us women. We work, we take care of the family – so we need our rest! This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TryTENAOvernight #CollectiveBias Get it all here – Natural Ways to Help Women Fall Asleep.
Are you having trouble falling asleep due to uncontrollable circumstances, such as bladder leakage or something else? Or perhaps you know someone who is and benefit from my message here. I hope to help all women get a better night’s sleep with my list below.
Natural Ways to Help Women Fall Asleep
- I highly suggest investing in a diffuser to sit next to your bed. Lavender or Chamomile is an excellent essential oil to diffuse for relaxation.
- Wash your sheets with an aromatherapy liquid cleaner with a calming scent, such as lavender. Be sure to use a natural fabric softener with the same smell.
- Another would be to buy or make a linen spray that you can spray on your pillows before getting tucked in.
- If that time has come where you have unexpected leaks, get yourself a package of TENAintimates™ Overnight Pads to wear. That way, you can get the sleep you need without being interrupted by a leak or two. The pad will absorb it, and nothing will get on your sheets.
- Dim the lights and read a good book or magazine. Reading puts me to sleep every time!
- Okay, this works for me. I can not fall asleep unless I have a pillow between my legs. You may want to try this.
- Lastly, make your bedroom your sanctuary.
Unexpected leaks at night are something women don’t talk about, but it’s at least relevant enough to find something that helps. Getting to the point of falling asleep each night is hard sometimes. I love my diffuser, but I do have to read something, so I can slow my mind down to fall asleep.
We want to live our lives without compromise, and that goes for getting adequate rest at night. And one unexpected leak is one too many. TENA® incontinence products let you get rest without compromising your sleep.
TENAintimates™ Overnight Pads
- Excellent absorbency with Triple Protection, now with ProSkin Technology™ for worry-free nighttime protection and fast absorption for staying fresh
- TENAintimates™ helps to maintain your skins natural protection with exclusive technology
- TENAintimates™ includes a soft top layer, which quickly wicks fluid away from the skin keeping you feeling intimately fresh and clean
I found these products located next to the pharmacy in the Health & Beauty section at my local Walmart. I was looking for the new labeling package with the gold italic lettering and found it near the corner with other pads. Not hard to find and certainly not out in the open of the store. They are available in 28 ct. ($11.22) and 48 ct.
Feel confident with protection for those Unexpected Leak™, with TENA® incontinence products for women. Designed for comfort and made for performance. Please share with the women in your life who may benefit from using this product.
Along with this list of natural ways to help women fall asleep, a good long warm lavender bath is essential (and a little nightcap won’t hurt either). Try it! Be sure to pick up TENAintimates™ at Walmart next time you’re there.
You May Also Like